*

*
*

*** About Me ***

My name is Laura.
I'm a special girl.
...The end.
;)



Monday, January 25, 2010

"March For LIFE"

Here are some photos of "The March For Life"

I went with my dad, brother, a few of my friends, and the rest of our parish (St. Peter's Catholic Church) on a bus. MILLIONS of people from many different states participated this year to stand up for the unborn and protest against abortion's inhumanity. There were so many people that you couldn't even move! You had to take baby steps ALL the way around the Capitol building and for the entire "March"! WOW were my legs sore the next day!!!! LOL (But I DON'T care at all! lol xo)
It was my first time at the "March" and I hope to go again next year so I can stand up for what I believe in.



















8 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictorial Laura...makes me feel like I was right there with you. I'm so proud of you for defending the sacredness of LIFE!
    xo
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i could have gone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you could have too! ~ xo

    Laura
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i no!! i would be like shouting!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura!
    You have cool photos here. Thanks for sharing and giving us a glimpse of what was the march for life looks like there. If we were living in your area, we would surely be joining you there.

    By the way, we would like to invite you to join us on Fridays for the Bee Wise meme that we will be hosting starting on Friday. We think it would be more exciting to have you and your siblings join us. Please come to our site to see the details.

    See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool, callie and i went to a " stand 4 life" thing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted on my blog today a video about the march. I know your Mom has already visited, but I just remembered you had pictures of the March so I just edited my post to included a link to your pictures. :) xo to your whole family :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laura! I'm finally leaving a comment!!
    I like your pics :)
    ~Edel~

    ReplyDelete