Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Leave me a 'comment' while you're here!
WHEN I SAY, "I AM A CHRISTIAN"
When I say, "I am a Christian"
I'm not shouting, "I’ve been saved!"
I'm whispering, "I get lost!
That's why I chose this way"
When I say, "I am a Christian"
I don't speak with human pride
I'm confessing that I stumble—
Needing God to be my guide
When I say, "I am a Christian"
I'm not trying to be strong
I'm professing that I'm weak
And pray for strength to carry on
When I say, "I am a Christian"
I'm not bragging of success
I'm admitting that I've failed
And cannot ever pay the debt
When I say, "I am a Christian"
I don't think I know it all
I submit to my confusion
Asking humbly to be taught
When I say, "I am a Christian"
I'm not claiming to be perfect
My flaws are all too visible
But God believes I'm worth it
When I say, "I am a Christian"
I still feel the sting of pain
I have my share of heartache,
Which is why I seek His name
When I say, "I am a Christian"
I do not wish to judge
I have no authority...
I only know I'm loved
(Used by Permission
Copyright 1988 Carol Wimmer)
when did you get that photo of me lol
ReplyDeleteJake
ummm... when you were shoveling!!!
ReplyDeleteLaura
xo
hahaha!!! good one!!! and the poor doggies!
ReplyDeleteI know.... I felt so bad for them!
ReplyDeleteLaura
xo
p.s.
like me new backround?
I LOVE your background!!!! what site did you get it from??
ReplyDeleteaw! the dogs r sooo cute:)
ReplyDeleteI got it from dottydotdot... I'll e-mail you the link.
ReplyDeleteThanks Laurel!
xo
Laura