*

*
*

*** About Me ***

My name is Laura.
I'm a special girl.
...The end.
;)



Thursday, July 15, 2010

"My B-day" pics:

Here are some random photos from my birthday party. Thought you would like to see them. ~ xo



*****************************************************
Can't have a party without taking some silly pics of yourself!
LOL:


Super Star
(NOT!..Loti)


Like, Peace!
(lol)


Hi
xo


********************************************************
Pretty colors


My gifts
(Sunglasses, Gum, Hair straightener, Eye Shadow, Color Lip Palette, and Lip gloss


Cute sisters


The cake after the party......


Yum!


xo


Family
xo


Tasty Fizz!


Sea of sprinkles 


Everything's in place......accept for the people.....?


Birthday fun
xo


YUUUUUMMY!


(me and my cake)


xoxoxox





13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday
    woohoo getting closer ,before you know it youll be driving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! That looks like some yummy cake xD

    God bless,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures!! i am so glad to see your pretty smiling face again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw sounds like you had a good time:)

    happy b-day

    ReplyDelete
  5. To: 'RenJac': Yep...I can't wait till I get my permit!

    To: 'Jessica': Thanks! Yes...the cake was REALLY good! lol

    To: '~*~Callie': Thx Bff! I love getting your comments!

    To: 'Laurel:)' I did have a really fun time~ xo (Thanks for wishing me HB! xoxoxo)



    Thanks everyone, for your comments!
    xo

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Laura, Your Birthday Party Looks fun. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks as if it was a good day. Love the party hats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Hey, Jake said something about everyone going to the Hancock pool and i just wanted to let u know that me and my BFF will b there NEXT friday if you guys wanna come hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool!
    You mean on the 30th?

    Laura
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, actually it is the 30th. lol.


    Xo<3E

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeh...... I just found out we won't be able to come... we'll be in Washington DC that day. Thx anyway though ~ xo


    Laura

    ReplyDelete